Thursday, May 16, 2013
Shakespeare
Eeer, yeah, that is what Shakespeare would look like today, according to the people, who made the picture. You can probably find them by clicking on the link. It's from a British TV show. Anyway, I really liked how the blog was clicked on the other day more than a hundred times! There also seems to be a weird site linking here, no idea why. Can't find the link either. How is that even possible? To them I say:
I do desire we may be better strangers!
To all the other people, who read this blog, I love you! Or I at least like you. But basically nobody visited the blog yesterday. Probably because I forget what I was told to put on? It was something about it being better to have an explosion, than no plate in the oven? My memory is patchy. We were also talking about the word, that describes the fear of long words: Hippopotomonstrousaequipodaliophobic. Well, I hope you feel educated enough for one day. But if you have any life questions, you can send them to me and Annika will answer them. Promised.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment