New stuff for all the party animals out there! Arg, I just had to share this, found the pictures to be hilarious. Well, well, for those with money to spend on ridiculous things you can find them on sale at
Fab. For the rest of us this could be a great DIY. How about an orange fox tail for Queensday (Kingsday?!).
I totally want the be the squirrel! that would even work in orange for queensday! :) actually the wildcat would be my favorite but I have a childhood trauma as I once showed up as a wildcat but had no tail so everyone would make fun of me including my best friend...so let's learn from our mistakes and squirrel this time :D
ReplyDeleteOh no! childhood trauma are the worst!
ReplyDeleteThe guy in the fox tail is just too stylish. I wouldn't be able to pull that off :(
ReplyDelete