Tuesday, December 11, 2012

You know you you're in Groningen, when









I stole these from this blog. 

There is a Tumblr about Germans, too. I had about the same percentage of "Oh GOD, yes" on both blogs, so I guess I am totally integrated. Because, you know, there are as many Germans as Dutch people here. Still, I am missing the birthday calendar in my bathroom (don't have a private one of either) and my bike skills diminish in winter. Of course, that would never happen if you were a true Groninger.

So here is a selection on things that make me German:



 Bad grammar and spelling.



I have like 20 of these. From fossils to native Americans....


No, actually I am one of them. Haha. BUT I can start a rant about people who don't signal which way they are going while I am waiting for them to pass just to turn around a corner to make me look foolish. And people on their bikes without lights. In the dark. In winter. Driving way too fast. AHHHHH



PS: I only have half a loaf of German bread left, will somebody PLEASE send me a parcel?





No comments:

Post a Comment